The Health Challenge at work
Take care of your employees and mobilize your teams to take care of their health.
Promote the Health Challenge in your organization!
- Before March 1: promote the Health Challenge
- From March 1 to April 11: support your participants
- After April 11: continue…
Spread the word and promote the Health Challenge so that your members or employees register in large numbers!
- Order promotional material from the Health Challenge
- Install Health Challenge posters and distribute promotional cards in strategic spots at your workplace: in the cafeteria, at entranceways and in corridors, near elevators, on the employees’ bulletin board, etc.
- Personalize the editable publicity for the Health Challenge so that it addresses the people in your organization directly.
- Make use of the press release from the launch of the program to direct a message to your organization.
- Use all available forums to talk about the Health Challenge: your organization’s intranet network, internal bulletin or newspaper, voice mail system...
- Forward the Health Challenge promotional e-mails, which are sent to you free of charge, to your members or employees and to your partners.
- Send an e-mail inviting recipients to register at HealthChallenge.ca.
- Set up a registration stand on-site with computer so that employees without access to the Internet can register
- Promote participation in the Health Challenge by announcing the draw for prizes among members or employees registered for it.
Help your employees take on the Health Challenge from March 1 to April 11!
- Send supportive messages to participants by email, voicemail, bulletin boards or the intranet.
- Post testimonials from participants and encouraging messages on bulletin boards or on large sheets on the wall.
- Organize friendly competitions with other organizations that have also decided to promote the Health Challenge in their workplace or between your own departments or branches.
- Invite a health professional to lead a workshop or a talk on nutrition, physical activity or a balanced lifestyle.
- To help employees achieve their 5 and 30 goals, offer trays of fruit and vegetables during breaks. Make stairs easy to access and encourage employees to use them.
- Organize “30 lunch hours” to encourage employees to take a walk at lunch… It’s a great way to reach the “30” goal, get to know colleagues and concentrate better in the afternoon!
- Motivate your teams by exchanging on our Facebook page!
- Once the Health Challenge is over, keep supporting participants from your organization so that they maintain their new habits, i.e. eating better, being more active and taking care of themselves.
- Publish the names of people who took on the Health Challenge in your newsletter or on your intranet.
- Organize “5”, “30” and “Wellness” activities during the year to keep participants motivated and help them stay a healthy course.
- The Challenge
- The 3 Goals
- Reference zone
- To participate
- Family zone
- Visit the Community